CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeremy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:43:26 -0400
Ahhh I see what you are saying now. I'm not sure what you are using as
a webserver for that but you might be able to do some checking on the
GET requests to see who the referer is and if it is your CAS then
allow them to bypass authentication. I think you could do that with a
little mod_rewrite foo in Apache...something like this:
http://www.htaccess-guide.com/index.php?a=7

I never thought of providing links in that page though, its not a bad idea.

--Jeremy