CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:38:52 -0500
It appeared all of my Windows XP users were being blocked because the
Windows Update check (cisco checks) failed. I have the requirement
turned off right now. It's not clear if the failure was the result of
one of the two reported failures, or something else. I've given Cisco
the debug log from a failure. Hopefully they can figure it out, although
it appears no one else is having this problem but me.

I HATE this product!

-Mike