CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeremy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:52:49 -0400
Hey Justin,

I have seen that too on our setup. We have 3 AD Controllers and use
SSO for all of our faculty and staff members. Initially I used only a
single controller to handle SSO requests but when this problem started
to become more frequent I moved to a domain level SSO. This seems to
have fixed most of the problems but every so often we have someone
fallback to LDAP. The only thing that seems to be constant for us, in
this regard, is inconsistency. I'm hoping that with the next release
there are a number of little bug fixes like this that really hinder a
seamless CCA experience.

Jeremy Wood
Norwich University