CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:15:07 -0600
I've noticed this as well, but had not made the connection to the system
reset yet. I'm not really able to reset them right now to find out but
I'd be willing to be that's the reason why.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

Conway Hall, Office 415