CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ted Roberge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:08:39 -0700
Here at UCI we clear the list every Monday morning at 8:00. We run In-band. When we first rolled out CCA we cleared it on Sunday AM, but received complaints that there was no one in the office to take trouble calls. Monday morning at 8:00 works very well for us and we receive very few calls. We have been running CCA now for over a year and the second year has been so much better than the first.

Ted Roberge
Interim Director, Information Technology
Student Housing, University of California, Irvine
(949) 824-3868