CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:13:06 -0400
I would just check to make sure that your duplexing is set to full... I had
something similar set up here, and it turned out that auto-negotiation did
not work well... I think "mii-tool" is installed on the CAS. Try running
that on the command line to see your interface status. If that doesn't work,
I guess you could easily get that from the switch.

Bradley W. Kramer
Network/Telecom Intern.
Ashland University
(419) 289-5630