CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:58:37 -0400
After going through 3 different TAC engineers on this case we managed
to get a bug ID filed for it (CSCsk83429), although I have been told
by Cisco that this is not really a "bug" in Cisco's software and is
caused by Microsoft's security software.  You would think that if
they say something is compatible with Vista that they would have
tested it extensively.

Eric J. Kenny