CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:52:29 -0500
We're working on a "MS Antispyware or Windows Defender" rule to
replace our MS Antispyware rule.  It doesn't look like it will be too
difficult to do, but it's going to be a lot of checks...  I'll post
what we have when it's finished, hopefully by Friday.

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University
e-mail: [log in to unmask]