CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:43:55 -0400
You need to install the Root and Intermediate certificates for your
Verisign certificate on the CAM, as well as the CAS. On the CAM side it's
CCA Manager -> SSL, Trusted Certificate Authorities. Combine the Root and
Intermediate certificates into one file, and import it.

You also need to install both the Root/Intermediate, and the certificate
itself on the CAS.

-Mike