CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:05:38 -0500
Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth) wrote:
> Cal,
>
> CAS DHCPD logs assignments in /var/log/dhcplog. You can parse those
> files for assignments.
> Our GUI only shows the active leases

Call me blind, that's OK, I've worn thick lenses since second grade.
I didn't see those log files when I first went looking for them, but I
saw them yesterday, clear as day.

Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth, you may call me foolish as well ;-)
Thanks for the quick reply, Prem. I really gotta learn this Linux stuff...
--
Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

"Secrecy, being an instrument of conspiracy, ought never to be the
system of a regular government." - Jeremy Bentham