CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Trieu, Vu (InfoTechServ)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:55:59 -0400
I agree with Nick, forcing students off of the network to send them an
announcement would be counterproductive; it could potentially create a
bigger disaster in an emergency.  I really hope this won't be the only
option if an option at all!

Make it $0.04,

Vu