CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeremy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:23:56 -0400
Hey Pete,

We have seen errors similar to this one (not that exact same though)
on computers that for whatever reason reached the limit in the little
Java applet that downloads the client but the download continued and
launched maybe 30 seconds later. (side bar.....why did they have to
change the way the client is downloaded?? this is far worse than just
a normal download IMO).

Another thing that might be worth checking is if HTTP inspection might
be getting in the way on your ASA (I'm assuming your using an ASA...I
can see the AnyConnect client in the taskbar ;))

--Jeremy