CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Baynes, Faith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:09:08 -0800
My huge apologies to the list with questions that have probably already been asked and answered by people far deeper into this than I am...

So, we're running 4.1.3 on the server side and 4.1.3.1 agents on the pc's (I forget which version of the mac agent we're on, but it is also older)

Which versions of the agents cooperate with Windows 7 and Snow Leopard? And how far back do those agents work with server versions? I am loathe to upgrade the server side unless I have to. We already know that a client upgrade requires a lot of testing before rollout...

The reason I am querying is that I saw the email about the Windows7/snow leopard cca agent being available, and I've seen lots of talk on the list of people struggling with this - we threw our old 4.1.3.1 on a windows 7 machine and it works... so that makes me wonder??

Thanks again for spoon feeding ;-)

-faith