CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabelle Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:53:32 -0400
Thank you for your feedback. It turns out the problem was that individual port profiles needed to be
set up to utilize the different VLAN names. None of the settings for VLAN names correspond to
settings on the switch, they just refer to the VLAN numbers in the port profiles.

----
Isabelle Graham
Information Security
American University