CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:15:22 -0500
From everyone here at SCSU, we would also like to thank you for your
efforts.  I do agree that you will be an asset wherever you go and will be
missed here on this list.

So the burning question...who is the lucky company? Or is it a need to know
answer?  Haha.  Best of luck to you and thank you again.

Brian Beausoleil
Network Services
Southern CT State University
Email: [log in to unmask]