CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Duffin, Gregory J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:04:26 -0500
I wanted to report back on the fix.  It seems that the upgrade of the
CAM from 4.6.1 to 4.7.1 did not complete correctly, even though it said
it had upgraded and showed 4.7.1

TAC fixed the problem by removing a file type requirement I had.  It
turns out that the upgrade does not like file types, we switched it to a
link and the upgrade worked.

Greg Duffin
Systems Manager
ITS Administrative Technology