CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Joyce, Todd N" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:06:03 -0400
We would like to open up guests the ability to use VPN to get back to
their mail servers.  Currently we only allow for 80, 443 and DNS
outbound from the guest role.

Has anyone setup the tcp and udp ports needed to get VPN out?  If so
would you pass it along

todd

Todd Joyce
Network Services
Radford University - The Smart Choice
(540) 831-7777

Keep your boots and ChapStick and ice hotels.
Give me shorts and sandals and a thirty-blocker.

Temperance Brennan - Monday Mourning