CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:53:36 -0400
Max,

What versions are you running? I am running agent 4.1.4.1 on CAM.CAS
4.1.1 to support Microsoft Forefront, their enterprise product. Clean
Access detects the installation and the definition version, but the
Update button does not function.

Caveat: Using the newer agent on 4.1.1 "breaks" any 64-bit users that
were functioning with CCA. Either whitelist those users, or upgrade to
CAM/CAS 4.1.2.1

I believe that 4.0.6.1 also supports Forefront, so perhaps Onecare Live
will work too.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University