CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 15:00:24 -0400
Tony,

As mentioned in the Release Notes,

"Note Releases 4.1(0), 4.1.0.1, or 4.1.0.2 do not support Windows Vista.
Only 4.0(x) releases starting from 4.0(4) and 4.0.x.x Agent versions
starting from 4.0.4.0 support Windows Vista."

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University