CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mark Duling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:31:53 -0700
After upgrading from 3.6.x to 4.1.1, the guest access behavior seems
different.  We had a guest button that people could use, but now it seems
that only the default provider is tried.  Before it would try the default
authentication provider and then check the other available providers.  Now
it stops after the default.  If I expose "local db" in addition to my ldap
service, I can get guest access by selecting provider "local db" and then
clicking the guest button.  But with 3.6.x I din't need to do that.  Does
anyone know how to solve this?

Mark