CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ladislav Nemec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:16:23 -0500
Hi,
I've upgraded NAC server (CAS) from release 4.5 to 4.7 running in my LAB
setup under VWWARE ESX server.
Immediately, if I add CAS under NAC manager (CAM), CPU of CAS is almost
100% - process "kclick".
Same behavior seems to be with fresh 4.7 installation. Only interface Eth0
is connected during adding CAS under CAM (it was requirement within 4.5
release as I know).
How to solve this problem? I'm using demo license.
I know, that vmware platform is not officially supported by TAC, but this
is for testing and learning purpose only.
Ladislav.