CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hall, Rand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:35:46 -0500
What makes you think this is a Cisco problem?

Cisco isn't trashing all of these DLLs and stuff...

Cheers,
Rand

Please STARTsafe and RUNsafe  -- www.merrimack.edu/runsafe
--
Rand P. Hall * Director, Network Services / Merrimack College * SunGard
* Collegis

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,