CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:51:27 -0400
For the few Vista users that have had this problem, we have found their
Wired network interface to be disabled, and enabling it seems to correct
the situation. However, my Service Desk has reported that some Acer
notebooks are disabling the wired interface again after a reboot. I
haven't witnessed this first hand yet. Has anyone seen this or have a work
around?

-Mike