CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rob Chee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:27:52 -0500
Did you create a new license when the new NAC Manager was put into place?

Other common issues
1.  Time not synchronized
2.  Trusted root certificate does not exist on both NAC Managers
3.  Master secret not the same
4.  Wrong MAC address added as the primary (ie The license was added to
the secondary instead of primary NAC manager)

Rob Chee, CCIE #8188 (R&S and Security)
Senior Network Consultant
Chesapeake NetCraftsmen, LLC.
Company Website:  http://www.netcraftsmen.net