CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:41:28 -0400
Hello all,

Just letting everyone know that our listserv administrator was able to
perform some magic to retain the archive and functionality of this list
while updating the name. Everyone currently subscribed to the "perfigo" list
has been automatically assigned to the "cleanaccess" listserv.

The new listserv address is "[log in to unmask]".

The web address for the archives and other list management features is
available at:

http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/cleanaccess.html

The old address ([log in to unmask]) will continue to function;
however, when sending email to [log in to unmask], the sender will
receive a listserv response indicating that the address has changed.

Update your address books and filters accordingly.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Bob Black
IT Services
Miami University