CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Harmon, Brad" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:28:44 -0500

From: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kyle Torkelson

Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:30 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: IPSCA Certificate Revocation

Yep, I have new certificates from IPSCA and I have followed the Preferred Method #1:

Step 1 (Preferred) When using a CA-signed CAS SSL certificate, check the "CRL Distribution Points" field of the certificate (including intermediate or root CA), and add the URL hosts to the allowed Host Policy of the Unauthenticated/Temporary/Quarantine Roles. This will allow the Agent to fetch the CRLs when logging in.

I'm wondering if the rule I have setup isn't correct....I stated in my email earlier that I am using ".ipsca.com" and "ends" in my host traffic control policies...

If anyone is using something different (since when you check the CRL distribution point of the cert) I see the following:

For CAS & CAM cert:

http://level101.ipsca.com/crl/ipsca2002CLASEA1.crl

http://level102.ipsca.com/crl/ipscalevel1.crl

For IPSCA Level 1 CA:

http://level101.ipsca.com/crl/ipscalevel1.crl

For IPSCA Global CA Root:

http://crlglobal01.ipsca.com/crl/crlglobal01.crl

I have verified that I can type each of these addresses into IE before logging in and I can download the CRL...

Anyone with insights or using IPSCA let me know...

Thanks

Kyle Torkelson

Senior Network Administrator