CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:14:54 -0600
On CCA, the OneCare and Forefront defs will not detect it. We had to write our own custom ones. We're in the process of moving students from McAfee to MSE. We're moving our managed AV from McAfee to Forefront.

MSE is one of the best AV products I've seen in a long time. Simple and free.

Michael Stanclift

Network Analyst

Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu

(816) 501-4231

Help keep our campus green, think before you print!

RUCS will never ask you for your password!