CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:26:50 -0400
Please post the ASP...  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caines, Max
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 09:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Feature Request

Hi Mike

We've written an ASP page that allows people to see their own CCA
reports,
using the Cisco API. I know everyone has different requirements, but if
it's
a help, you would be welcome to a copy

Max Caines
IT Services, University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 1SB
Tel: 01902 322245 Fax: 01902 322777

Beausoleil