CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:56:44 -0700
Hello Jeffrey,

Few more options:

4.1.3 will have special Guest registration Option. Guests users can
self-register and create an account locally on the CAM. As an
administrator, you will be able to set a basic time-expiry on the
accounts the guests create.

This may help meet your basic requirements. For a more "high-def" Guest
access solution we are launching a Full blown Guest Server very soon
which will work on both Wireless/Wired. There is a Chalktalk on this
coming Thursday

October 4: Secure Guest with Cisco NAC
Enhance guest access with Cisco's NAC Guest Server. Syed Ghayur will
introduce the advanced provisioning and reporting features of this
latest addition to the Cisco NAC product line.

Audio
Toll-free US/Canada: 1-800-370-2618
International Direct: 1-650-599-0315
Meeting ID: 321456#