CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeremy Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:37:29 -0500
Yup it's the VLAN Change Detection kicking in. You can stop that by
adding "VlanDetectInterval value 0" to the settings.plist file and
restarting the agent, but disabling that feature may have an impact
with on-campus stuff depending on your setup.

For the OP, check out caveat CSCsl75403 under the 4.7.2 release notes
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/release_notes/47/47rn.html)
, might be what you are running into.

--Jeremy