CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabelle Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:53:14 -0400
Our certificate provider's CRL is allowed in the unauthenticated role, so they have access to it. We
have had this configuration in place for a few years and this is the first time we've seen this
error and been unable to mitigate it using one of the fixes listed below.

--
Isabelle Graham
Information Security