CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chad Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 09:18:17 -0400
I was mis-informed about the AVG working prior to Monday. It seems that the
users have recently installed the AV and then tried to access the network;
They have not had a sucessful login while having AVG 8.0 installed. We have
tested "Installation only" for any AV from any vendor and any version. We
have tested with Agent version 4.1.3.1 and 4.1.3.2 and they both don't
recognize 8.0 as being an AntiVirus application.

Chad E Smith
University of Dayton