CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:49:13 -0400
That would make sense.  It would be checking for a much smaller list
of requirements.  Each additional requirement checked adds to the
login time.  Nessus scans can add a significant amount of time to the
login if they are failing and timing out.

Can you replicate this on a test PC?

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University