CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:57:44 -0400
This thread was covered a couple of weeks ago, the fix is to check/add
the CA to the unauthenticated role and temporary roles. If the cert
doesn't have the CRL information included the only recourse is uncheck
the box on the client. I believe it was the default for Vista and IE7
until the last patch Tuesday?

Hope that helps...

Howard