CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:10:52 -0400
David,

If you log to a syslog server or use RADIUS accounting you can get
that information without accessing the db directly.  I would
recommend logging to a syslog server in any case.  There are free
syslog servers for Linux, Solaris, Windows, OS X.  Heck, there's
probably even one for DOS somewhere.

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University