CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:19:41 -0400
Eric Weakland wrote:
>  Perhaps we should set up another listserv
> somewhere - product independent?

Interesting thought. I've got a Procera listserv running here at Oberlin, I could start up
another majordomo list for a generic NAC discussion. Might be better if someone with a
better archiving facility would volunteer, though...

What sort of discussion / topics would you envision for a vendor-neutral list?

--
Celebrating the 200th anniversary of Darwin's birth,
and the 150th anniversary of the publication of the Origin of Species.

   www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat."