CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:22:56 -0700
Mike,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  And yes Alex, that someone
should have heeded the warning.  Problem is that noone had kept an eye
on this because someone had assumed that it had been decommissioned. :-)
So much so for process.... Or rather, for not following it.  This will
be fixed asap.

Regards,
Rajesh.