CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2004

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bradford B. Saul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:26:07 -0400
Jeff,

Send me an e-mail off line and I can give you all the info.  Atif sent
this info to me a couple of weeks ago, not sure they want everyone to do
it since you can make changes to the DB while you are logged in.  I have
been running SQL queries all week as our students moved in to dig out
OS, Vlan, etc.....

We currently have almost 12,000 people authenticated with Perfigo!!

Brad