CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Xu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:18:00 -0400
After the move-in period, we had about 10 users randomly having
connectivity issues to CAS. They can get IP from our Central DHCP
server(CAS works as DHCP passthrough). But the dns lookup timed out. For
the users having CCA Agent installed, the Agent did not pop up. It looks
like the client cannot talk to CAS at all. Sometimes a 'repair'  could
fix the issue. Anyone has seen the similar issue?

Thanks,
Dennis