CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bruce A. Locke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:22:34 -0400
Osborne, Bruce W. (NS) wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> Notice that the PERC 5/I in the graphic is not the SAS one.

The text from the screenshot matches what was on my quote and the
Supported Hardware document says "LSI Logic SAS based MegaRAID driver".
So its loading the driver and seeing the partition table but somehow not
recognizing ext3 filesystems in those partitions.  *shrug*

--
Bruce A. Locke
HAB 50 - (845) 257-3809

Network Administrator
Computer Services
State University of New York at New Paltz