CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deborah Hovey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:57:36 -0400
FYI- If you run the client on a 2003 machine, there is no code to enable
checks.  Better hope some of our more savvy students don't hear about
that!

OK - It's a browser issue. After going through the 3.5.1 install, I
just
couldn't believe 2 releases would have such glaring issues so I
accessed
it from a different machine, and it all seems to be there now! I was
using Server 2003, and "parts" of pages were simply not there.
Accessing
it from Windows 2000, all the missing boxes are back where the manual
says they should be! Whew...

Jeff