CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:05:35 -0400
Yes I have noticed the same results on my test laptop.  WE check for the 3
fully supported AV packages (McAFee, Symantec and Trendmicro).  I select ANY
for Installation and Virus Definition and also created a rule for running.
It takes less than 30 seconds to scan.

If you remember, I put a feature request with Rajesh to have a progress bar
tell where in the scan it is during the log in so the students can see how
much longer it will take.

Brian Beausoleil
Network Services
Southern CT State University