CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Homer Manila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:37:07 -0500
Simon,

Thanks for the advice.  Upon an earlier investigation of our problem
with TAC, we actually noticed one of our CASes not having the managed
subnets specified for some odd reason, but adding them didn't seem to
make a bit of difference with our clears/kicks.

I'll try removing/adding them in again during a low-use period before
our next scheduled clear/kick and see if that works.   Let you know.

Thanks again.

--Homer Manila
Network Security Administrator
OIT, American University