CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nathaniel Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:02:58 -0400
Bob,

If the secondary server is active, then I wouldn't worry about changing
any failover settings. To check this goto an SSH session and run:

/perfigo/common/bin/fostate.sh

If it says "My node is active" then don't worry about the failover
settings. There is something else going wrong on the secondary server.
Make sure the DHCP scopes are defined on that second CAS. If so, check
the DHCP logs at:

/var/log/dhcplog

And see if there are errors.

Nate