CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:16:37 -0400
I'm stuck in an odd situation where I have two CCA systems running in tandem. Both systems are currently 3.5.4. I can only upgrade one to 3.6.2 and 4.0 is not an option because of policy issues and change management. I will have some users who need to connected the same (Windows) machine to each of the networks though not at the same time.

Is there a version of the client which will operate with both versions of the CAS/CAM?

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

David Stamm
Network Security Engineer
University Technology Services
Network Information Services and Security
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel & Fax: (803) 777-4445