CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jamey Heary (jheary)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:53:45 -0800
If you are forced to delete and re-add your server in the CAM then you
will loose some of your CAS configuration.  Specifically DHCP
configuration will disappear.  You'll have to set that back up again.

-Jamey

Jamey Heary
Cisco Systems
Consulting Systems Engineer
Englewood, CO
CCIE #7680, CCSP, CISSP, CHSP(hipaa)             Security AT Team
303-619- 7122
Author, Cisco NAC Appliance: Enforcing Host Security with Clean Access