CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cat Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:13:38 -0500
We're also experiencing problems with this update and would love to know when it will get fixed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cat Hoffman
Network Infrastructure & Security Engineer
Office of Information Technology
Valparaiso University
1700 Chapel Drive, B13 Kretzmann Hall
Valparaiso, IN, 46383
Phone: (219) 464-6101
http://photos.cathoffman.com

From: 	Walt Howd <[log in to unmask]>
To:	<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 	9/17/2008 11:27 AM
Subject: 	Re: KB954593

Not to rain on the parade but we still have over a few hundred Vista
systems that are incorrectly failing the Vista version of this check.