CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:06:46 -0400
Nick,

So far, I have seem one user and I have temporarily white-listed him. I
hoped that TAC could help, but you saw my answer. Here, it seems that
the agent works fine on Vista 64-bit but, as you stated, CCA is not
checking for patches on those Oss.

Thanks for any help with this,

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University