CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Aaron Havens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:34:05 -0500
I was wanting to take a short little poll of what version of the Clean
Access server people were running. We implemented Clean Access a couple
months ago with version 3.4. Now I see that there is a version 3.5. We
allow students here to run any Cisco recognized anti-virus. This creates
a problem at times as students are running many version that are not
supported in 3.4 but are in 3.5. Is anyone out there running 3.5 in
production? If so what are your experiences?

Thanks,

--
Aaron Havens
Network Technician