CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 18:47:38 -0500
Then what is the point of having NAC in the first place? We limit their access based on antivirus and update status... why not just let anyone on the network in any configuration?

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu